Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Positive Attitude Quotes

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." - Henry Ford

Every morning I look forward to receiving my Positive Perspectives Quote of the Day in my email. Yesterday, I had a pretty good day, and today has been productive. And I even worked on my Business Abilities course! So my post here today won't be a long one as I want to get back to it while I'm on a roll.

For those that enjoyed my Molly pictures on Sunday, I'll leave you with a couple more. LOL



Comments:
Hi Cyndi. Thanks for your comments. If you wish (I know my blog contains more than knitting stuff, and some may consider my diatribes a bit more than they can stand!), you may put a link to my blog on yours. Please let me know if I can link yours on mine! (and then I'll have to get my son to do it for me).
Thanks for your words of comfort. People without devastating head pain have no clue what it's like. I'm sorry you experience that kind of agony, too, but there's nothing like a comrade in arms!
 
Dear Molly,

You are such a cute and adorable kitty. I hope it is not too hot for you. At the moment it is winter in Australia but I am reading lots about the heat over in USA. Look after you Mommy and tell her that her sweater is gorgeous.

Love from Virginia and her seven cats.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?