Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mad Ethel Flint here...

As you can tell from my previous post, I've been working very diligently this morning. Well, I have... just not strictly on my Business Abilities course. I'm working on Module Two, Developing Your Business Idea. I've pretty much got the business concept part completed and have started delving into the marketing section.

So I decided to do a little "market research" and check out some of the websites I've got bookmarked, then I checked out a few of my favourite blogs, found the Pirate Name thingy and got myself sidetracked.

Now I'm working on some Pocketbook Slippers, while I surf the net (ummm.... do some "market research"). I do like this little slipper pattern though, I've just about finished the first one now. I'll do a fibre report with photos either later today or tomorrow. I finished up the Streakers Shrug last night and will wash and block it today and I'm just about finished a pair of socks for me too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?